Hogwarts, From the Ashes

After the last great wizarding war Hogwarts was left in ruins. Now however, like the phoenix it rises from the ashes and life breathes into it a new. Learn to wield the mightiest of magics, take up allies, choose a side, and fight for what you believe in!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The year is 2015 Hogwarts is reopening for the first time, and tensions are high. Will this dream last, or is it doomed to crumble and burn?
Welcome, we are once again active and looking for new members of every kind!
Hello everyone I'm so sorry for my absence, I was very sick for a long time, but I beat the odds and I'm back, with any luck we can get this forum up and running! :

Share | 

Sorting, the More Detailed the Easier to Properly Sort

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sorting, the More Detailed the Easier to Properly Sort   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:10 am

The Sorting Hat is placed on your head.

What are you thinking?

What are you feeling?

Do all those eyes on you effect you, if so positively or negatively?

How would you describe your feelings towards your family?

How would you describe your feelings towards your friends?

What are your worst fears?

What are your greatest ambitions?

What class are you most looking forward to, and why?

What class are you most dreading, and why?

What is your blood status?

What is your opinion on blood status?

You were talking with a friend and exaggerated a small detail, now they wish to know more do you continue lying or confess to the truth risking embarrassment but earn trust worthiness?

You and three other students were asked to stay after class to help clean up after a messy spell gone wrong, none of you caused the mess, that student was being taken to the hospital wing by the professor, the room is empty but the four of you, what do you do? Take charge? Slip out while no one's looking? Make things fun? Sit around and watch the others work? ect.

An enemy wizard leaps out from an unexpected position his wand raised on instinct what spell, curse, hex, charm ect. do you cast?

Is there any one house you would hate to be sorted into?

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fromtheashes.forumotion.co

PostSubject: Re: Sorting, the More Detailed the Easier to Properly Sort   Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:46 pm

*POST EDITED BY ADMIN*

After a moment of thought and deliberation the Sorting Hat calls out loud and clear to all so that the world might know that Emma Moon is for ever more a

Gryffindor!
Back to top Go down
Kyrene Seward-Reeves
Slytherin - Death Eater (Unsworn)

PostSubject: Re: Sorting, the More Detailed the Easier to Properly Sort   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 pm

*POST EDITED BY ADMIN*

The Sorting Hat falls silent as he begins to mull through the timid girl's mind torn between the child's meek personality and her stark beliefs his voice rings clear the house Kyrene is in,

Slytherin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sorting, the More Detailed the Easier to Properly Sort   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:48 am

*POST EDITED BY ADMIN*

The sorting hat smiled with a type of wicked glee and the unruly child's challenge, she was complex, rebellious and just a little bit scared, all in all he liked her but sorting her was proving difficult at last however he took a deep breath and bellowed finishing his chore for Harley was a,

Gryffindor!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorting, the More Detailed the Easier to Properly Sort   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 pm

*POST EDITED BY ADMIN*

The Sorting Hat thought and pondered and queried for a long while about this confident yet caring young man who put family even before himself, he had all the makings a of good and true wizard, yes it was clear this lad had the right stuff so the Hat shouted,

Hufflepuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting, the More Detailed the Easier to Properly Sort   

Back to top Go down

Sorting, the More Detailed the Easier to Properly Sort
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1